Application for Appointment of a Manager(s) for a Liquor Licensed Business
Managers of liquor licensed businesses are very important to all Liquor Boards and Liquor Officers.
Why? Managers are appointed to enforce the conditions of the Liquor Licence.
If you have to appoint a manager, you need to know how. We list the basic steps below :
The process of transferring a liquor licence is as follows :
- Collect the information and documents required. These differ from province to province.
- Complete the prescribed, formal application for the appointment of a manager.
- Draft the required annexures with information which is important and relevant
- Submit the application to appoint the manager to the Liquor Board and Designated Liquor Officer (“DLO”).
- The DLO will submit a report to the Liquor Board
- The Liquor Board will approve the appointment if –
- All the required documents have been submitted, and
- It is satisfied that the proposed manager is of good character and:
- The manager isn’t disqualified from being appointed, and
- has completed a prescribed training course
Contact Us to help you with the application as well as the training course. We regularly assist Liquor Board staff to arrange training courses for managers and other role players.