Application for Change of Liquor Licence Conditions
"I didn't know!" - That's the most common reaction by a holder of a liquor licence when confronted by liquor authorities for breaking a condition of the liquor licence. We've got news for you - "Ignorance of the Liquor Law" isn't an excuse accepted by the Liquor Board.
We don't blame you as liquor licence conditions-
- can run into more than 10 pages and
- are most often drafted in "lawyer talk",
- are difficult to understand, and
- aren't the best bed-time reading
Examples of when a licence holder has to get permission to change liquor licence conditions are :
- If you're licensed to sell beer, but you want to start selling wine as well
- You want to change you liquor trading hours
Liquor Licence holders need to now the conditions of their liquor licence - that is clear.
Contact Us to explain your liquor licence conditions or to help you to change them.