Frequently Asked Questions
COST to GET a liquor licence?
NB - COST FACTS:
- Cost will be different for each licence application.
- Costs are different
- for each province
- for each service provider
GENERAL SUMMARY OF ALL FEES
- Consultant Fees
- Mostly an all-inclusive fee
- The fee covers all the work to be done from start to finish
- Liquor Board / Authority Fees
- Application Fee (to allow your application to be submitted)
- Licence Fee (to have your licence is issued/printed)
- Local Newspaper Fees
- Advertisements (on the date your application is submitted)
- Government Gazette Fees
- Advertisement (on the date your application is submitted)
- Draftsman / Architect Fees
- Floor Plan (if not available)
- Site Plan (if not available)
- Town Planner Fees
- Zoning Application Fees (if your premises needs to be rezoned)
APPLY ONLINE NOW Let’s get you started!
Contact Us for any other questions you may have - we're ready to help you!
COST to KEEP your liquor licence?
KEEP & PROTECT your liquor licence! It's a VALUABLE ASSET!
You MUST protect your licence by paying the following fees :
- Licence Renewal Fee (paid annually)
- Penalties (only if you failed to pay your Licence Renewal Fee on time)
- Fines (only if you failed to keep to your licence conditions)
SUBSCRIBE to our comprehensive Licence Service Package for only R50/month - it includes a proven Renewal Service.
Contact Us today for this valueble option!
Don't take any chances with such a valuable asset which has always generated valuable income!