- A golden opportunity to earn additional fee income;
- Peace of mind regarding advice on liquor licence applications;
- A chance to add value to your service to your important commercial clients;
- An opportunity to attract valuable, new commercial clients.
Why do most attorneys shy away from liquor licence applications?
- The majority of towns generate insufficient numbers of applications to justify the time and research required to offer such a specialized service.
- Lack of specialist knowledge of Liquor Acts and constant changes to the legislation and Liquor Board guidelines;
- The risk of incurring liability by giving advice without being up to date is too high.
What does LiquorWise offer you as the attorney?
- Advice and support - Free advice from qualified legal practictioners, who will advise you on the opportunities for liquor licence work and collection of the information required.
- Drafting of applications - You mandate us to draft the relevant application for a predetermined invoiced fee, which you may recover from your client. You pay us the agreed invoiced amount and debit your fee for the balance.
- Proven track record - LiquorWise has a proven track record. You may contact attorneys who have made use of our services. We assist large attorney firms with great success.
- Retain and impress your client - You retain your client for future liquor licence instructions and related commercial instructions, which is the financial backbone of the majority of legal firms.
Don't let your business walk out your door to your competition. They will welcome your clients with open arms. Why not choose to generate extra fee income?