The cost of a liquor licence mainly depends on :
- The kind of liquor licence you want;
- The province in which the premises is situated, and
- The liquor licence consultant.
Contact LiquorWise today for an affordable quote - tailor made for you!
It is generally accepted that it is in the public interest to regulate the sale, manufacture and distribution of alcoholic beverages. Liquor laws are therefore implemented to provide control over -
- The persons who manufacture and sell liquor, and
- The premises from which liquor is sold.
Licensing also generates licence fees and tax, which are used to fund liquor and gambling boards, as well as programmes to benefit the community.