Lawyers - Liquor Licensing Work for Additional Fee Income
Want to increase your fee income? Who doesn’t?
We present you with such an opportunity via our specialist licensing service for attorneys – tried and tested.
A new future with fresh challenges requires that all of us – including attorneys – have to review current ways of doing business and embrace new opportunities.
What does this option offer?
- A golden opportunity - Earn additional fee income;
- Peace of mind – Up to date advice on liquor licence applications;
- Add value – Impress your important commercial clients by offering additional service;
- New clients - Attract valuable, new commercial clients.
- No competition – Our legal experts aren’t practising attorneys and maintain a absolute policy of referring your clients back to you if contacted for future licensing work.
- Assisting your staff - Your staff can manage most of the paperwork under our expert guidance
- Fees - Receive a generous referral fee
- Support - Dedication to superior & professional support levels
- Confidentiality - always non-negotiable.
- Proven track record - 15 years and continuing to grow
- Understanding your challenges - We appreciate the unique challenges lawyers face on a daily basis and the strict regulatory framework to comply to. Therefore, we insist on the attorney always remaining in charge and taking all final decisions regarding your client’s application(s).
Contact Us on 084-424-1966 or [email protected] about this opportunity.
Why do most attorneys shy away from liquor licence applications?
- Insufficient numbers of applications generated in the majority of towns don’t justify the time and research required to offer such a specialized service.
- Lack of specialist knowledge and constant changes to Liquor Legislation and Liquor Board guidelines;
- Risk of incurring liability by giving advice without being up to date is too high.
What support does LiquorWise offer you during the application process?
- Free initial advice – We do the groundwork at no charge, on condition that you’ll make use of our service at market related rates, when you client proceeds with an application.
- Support – Support from qualified legal practitioners and experienced staff (15 yrs) guiding you from the first consultation until you hand your client his/her liquor licence.
- Drafting of applications - You mandate us to draft all the relevant application documents and manage the licensing process at a predetermined invoiced fee.
- Documentation – We provide professionally drafted documentation, such as up to date Checklists.
- Proven track record - LiquorWise has a proven track record. You may contact attorneys who have made use of our services. We assist any lawyer – from sole practitioners to some of the largest firms in South Africa - with great success.
- Retain and impress your client - You retain your client for future liquor licence instructions and related commercial instructions, which is the financial backbone of the majority of legal firms.
Don't let your business walk out your door to your competition. They will welcome your clients with open arms. Why not choose to generate extra fee income?
Contact Us on 084-424-1966 or [email protected] to discuss how easy it is for you to make use of this opportunity.